What do third party candidates have to say?
Taxes- She wants to get rid of Bush's tax cuts and take appropriate steps to gain control of the Monetary System.
Health Care- We need a universal, single-prayer, health care system.
Environment- She believes that people should be active.
Iraq- She wants peace, and wants the troops to return home. She believes that our money should be used in other areas.
Gay Marriage/Abortion- She supports free will.
Chuck Baldwin Party- Constitution Running Mate- Castle Doctrine
Health Care- People should have the freedom of choice of practitioner and treatment for all people's needs.
Gun Control- He believes that people have the rights to bear arms.
Education- Discard the department of education.
Abortion/Gay Marriage- He does not believe in gay marriage and abortion.
Bob Barr Party- Libertarian Running Mate- Wayne Root
Education- He believes that the government should provide choice and competition, provide goods and services with higher quality for less expenses
Gay Marriage/Abortion- It should be decided by that state
Health Care- He wants to make health care affordable
Iraq- He thinks that if U.S. leaves, then that would make them stand on their own.
Ralph Nadar Party- Independent Running Mate- Matt Gonzales
Education- It is the responsibility of the state and local government.
Gay Marriage/Abortion- He is pro-gay marriage.
Health- Single payer health care plan replaces for profit investor owned health care private health insurance (medicare for all).
Iraq- Reverse Iraq policy, he thinks it is a bloated budget, he will rapidly withdraw in 6 months.

1 comment:
Wow. I didn't know that much about what each of the third party candidates platforms wereuntil I read your blog. Now that I have learned about each one I would still vote for Barack Obama but I now realy like Cynthia Mckinney. I like her view on peace with the Iraq war and her other ideas for the US.
Great Info!
K.J.
Post a Comment